Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Flickr? I hardly know'er!

Here are a few pictures from my Flickr site I just started.

Bunny02

This bunny rabbit was only about 10 feet away; apparently we didn't frighten him/her.

btgw03

This is a black-throated green warbler (not a guarantee). It's amazing how easy it is to identify warblers when you can take a picture home and do it there. It's dark because the exposure time was 1/500s, which is fortunate, because otherwise it would have been much more blurry.

Turkey01

These turkeys were in the path ahead of us, but as we got closer they wandered into the woods. Don't worry, turkeys, it's not November yet!

Oh yeah, by the way, the site is Here. Of course, if you're reading this, then you probably know about it already.

5 Comments:

Blogger lanyard said...

Bunny!

10/08/2006 11:48 PM

 
Blogger thrillho said...

Bunny wunny!

p.s. it seems that my template fixed itself (the side bar appeared way down at the bottom after I put the pictures in the last post) yay!

10/12/2006 6:18 PM

 
Blogger lanyard said...

I dunno, man: it looks fudged up to me again.

Also, those turkeys better get the eff outta Dodge, if they know what's good for them.

Which they almost certainly do not.

Because they are turkeys.

I said good day, sir!

10/17/2006 2:17 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I totally jinxed myself because now it's all screwed up again. I guess I'll just wait until the pig makes it all the way through the pyton, and then my social security system will collapse.

10/19/2006 8:42 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dammit! Python! How do I edit my comment?

10/19/2006 8:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home