Monday, August 27, 2007

Hey there, Plain White Tees,

Heed this bit of career advice.

Tell radio stations to stop playing your hit single, "Hey there Delilah," so frequently. The song is not bad, but I hear it while scanning through my radio stations at least once per commute, and sometimes up to four times per day. Any song, no matter how good, becomes infuriatingly irritating when heard that frequently. I'm afraid I'm already a lost cause, but you have many more listeners out there who have not fallen victim yet. Don't let them.

Sincerely,
Thrillho

1 Comments:

Blogger lanyard said...

I heard that guy wrote that song about a woman who rejected him when he was hitting on her; I can't think of better evidence for her making the right judgment about his character than that lame, lame song.

9/10/2007 1:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home